Call for more information 541 263-2793
Wallowa County Fly-In
- Friday, July 12th – Banquet, Auctions, Live Band
- Saturday, July 13th – Pancake Breakfast, Educational Hangar, Static Display, Air-Show
- KJSY – Joseph State Airport, Joseph OR
Friday Banquet – July 12th, 2019, 5:30 p.m.
Banquet Presented by The Enterprise – Joseph Lions Club
Tickets Available at The Gate
- The Banquet is open to the public at $25 per person. Tickets or at the gate. (Tri Tip, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, Chicken)
- A NoHost dinner and bar with live music featuring No Boundries at the Joseph airport.
- 5:00pm gates open for the banquet and STOL flight demonstration.
- 5:30pm a STOL flight demonstration starts.
- 6:00pm dinner served.
- 6:45pm Live music.
- The Banquet will feature a live auction. A silent auction will begin at the banquet and conclude on Saturday around 11am.
The proceeds from the Banquet, Fly-In and Auctions will be directed by NEOAF for the support of aviation and aeronautical sciences education at the high school level in North East Oregon.
Saturday Events – July 13th, 2019
|7:00am||Gates Open – Admission $5 (10 and under free)|
|Breakfast Begins $10 (10 and under eat free)|
|Educational Hangar – Events for kids of all ages. Collect your wings and receive a free airplane ride on Sunday (Children up to 18 years old eligible)|
|Silent Auction-Continues from Friday night|
|Static Display – Jets, Helicopters, Warbirds, Back Country Planes and more!|
|8:30am||Opening Ceremonies – National Anthem by Kana Oliver & Malichi Roberts L-39 Jet Low Approach|
|9:00am||STOL Flight Demonstration|
|10:00am||F-15 Fly Over|
|11:00am||Silent Auction Ends|
Highlights of the 2018 Fly-in
2019 Featured Aircraft
We Are Happy to Welcome Back Phil Fogg With His L-39
Lewiston’s Hangar 180 Will be Present With Two Beautiful WWII Warbirds, Suzy a P-40N and a P-64 Replica
Oregon Army National Guard Chinook Helicopter Scheduled For Friday, Saturday Static Display And Walkthrough
Oregon Air National Guard F-15 Fly-By scheduled for Saturday
A glimpse of the 2017 Fly-in
- West Coast Ravens
The 2018 Wallowa County Fly-In will be hosting the West Coast Ravens.
The Ravens are a group of pilots from our nation’s western states who fly their RV airplanes in formation at air shows and various other aviation events. We adhere to strict formation flying standards that were originally developed by the military, and fly with a degree of discipline and precision that rivals any other realm of civilian aviation. Our performance is a demonstration of skill and dedication to the art of formation flying.
West Coast Ravens – Official Website
Photos from 2015 and 2016
Videos from previous years…